Chuck TV Show
Show Important Facts:
- Premise: Chuck Bartowski is a computer geek who accidentally ends up with a CIA/NSA secret database downloaded into his brain. He’s enlisted to use the classified intel to help the government fight crime as a spy, while still working his tech support job.
- Genre: Action/Spy comedy-drama
- Created By: Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak
- Original Run: 5 seasons from 2007–2012 on NBC
- Setting: Set in Los Angeles, with Chuck balancing his tech support job at the Buy More electronics store with his secret life as a spy.
- Style: Blend of comedy, drama, romance, and action/adventure dealing with Chuck’s family, friendships, and spy world. Full of pop culture references.
- Awards: Won several Teen Choice Awards. Levi won Best Actor from Ewwy Awards.
- Where to Watch: Streaming for free on NBC’s Peacock platform currently in the U.S.
Plot: Since geeky Chuck accidentally became the mental host of the Intersect, an unprecedentedly powerful computer mind containing all information available to the US government, he's a primordial national security asset and risk. So CIA and NSA each appoint a top agent to guard Chuck, and often get involved with him in spy adventures. Meanwhile his identity must be kept secret from Chuck's sister, her perfect partner Devon, both surgeons, and Chuck's goofy colleagues in Buy More, the Burbank electronics store where he works as a cover.
Runtime: 1 min
Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama
Awards: Won 2 Primetime Emmys. 9 wins & 34 nominations total
Writer: Chris Fedak, Josh Schwartz
Actors: Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez
Country: United States
Data provided by OMDB API