Chicago Med – NBC TV Show
Show Important Facts:
- Premise: Follows the emergency department doctors and nurses of the fictional Gaffney Chicago Medical Center.
- Genre: Medical drama
- Created By: Dick Wolf, Matt Olmstead, Michael Brandt, Derek Haas
- Setting: Set in Chicago primarily within the ER of the hospital. Crossover appearances from Chicago Fire.
- Style and Storylines: Fast-paced medical emergencies mixed with hospital politics and interpersonal stories between the doctors.
- Awards: Several award nominations including a People’s Choice nomination for Favorite TV Drama.
- Where To Watch: Airs weekly on NBC. Previous episodes available streaming on Peacock.
Plot: An emotional thrill ride through the day-to-day chaos of the city's most explosive hospital and the courageous team of doctors who hold it together. They will tackle unique new cases inspired by topical events, forging fiery relationships in the pulse-pounding pandemonium of the emergency room.
Runtime: 32S min
Awards: 6 wins & 5 nominations
Writer: Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Matt Olmstead
Actors: Nick Gehlfuss, Marlyne Barrett, S. Epatha Merkerson
Country: United States
Data provided by OMDB API