NCIS: Hawai’i CBS TV Show
Show Important Facts
- Origins – The first NCIS spin-off set outside of DC. Premiered in 2021 and is set in Hawaii.
- Diversity – Features a Native Hawaiian character Kai (played by Kian Talan) and other Pacific Islander actors bringing local culture.
- Shooting Locations – Films on location in Oahu and makes the most of the tropical setting.
- On Set – Several native Hawaiian actors and crew help bring local culture to the show.
- Stunts – Performing stunts on the beaches adds a new challenge for the cast compared to other NCIS shows.
- Crossovers – Had a special crossover episode with NCIS: Los Angeles in season one.
- Reception – Renewed for a second season though ratings trail other NCIS editions, averaging 5-6 million viewers.
Plot: The world's most successful television series continues on the seductive shores of Hawai'i as the first female Special Agent in Charge of NCIS Pearl Harbor takes command. She and her team balance duty to family and country, investigating high-stakes crimes involving military personnel, national security, and the mysteries of the island itself. This NCIS: Hawai'i team is a skilled mix of mainland transplants who've re-located to the tranquility of the Pacific and wizened locals who know their mahalo from kapu.
Runtime: 1 min
Genre: Action, Crime, Mystery
Writer: Matt Bosack, Jan Nash, Christopher Silber
Actors: Vanessa Lachey, Alex Tarrant, Noah Mills
Country: United States
Data provided by OMDB API