NCIS: Los Angeles – CBS TV Show
Show Important Facts
- Origins – Second spinoff in the NCIS franchise after the original and NCIS: New Orleans. Follows the LA field office. The show was first introduced as a two-part backdoor pilot on NCIS in 2009 before being spun off into its own series.
- On Set – The cast does many of their own stunts and train with real law enforcement.
- Locations – Films in LA locations like Venice Beach and the Arts District.
- Direction – Executive producer Shane Brennan oversees the storylines and show direction to align with NCIS style.
- Ratings – Season 12 was the most watched, averaging over 10 million viewers weekly. Still performs well for CBS.
NCIS: Los Angeles
Plot: The Naval Criminal Investigation Service's Office of Special Projects takes on the undercover work and the hard to crack cases in LA. Key agents are G. Callen and Sam Hanna, streets kids risen through the ranks.
Runtime: 43 min
Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
Awards: Nominated for 1 Primetime Emmy. 19 wins & 24 nominations total
Writer: Shane Brennan
Actors: Chris O'Donnell, Daniela Ruah, LL Cool J
Country: United States
Data provided by OMDB API