Suits TV Show
Show Important Facts
- Premise: Follows Harvey Specter, a top lawyer in New York City, and his brilliant but unlicensed legal associate Mike Ross. Together they attempt to keep Mike’s lack of a law degree a secret while handling high-profile cases.
- Genre: Legal drama
- Created By: Aaron Korsh
- Original Network: USA Network
- Original Run: 9 seasons from 2011-2019
- Setting: New York City, primarily the fictional law firm Pearson Specter Litt.
- Style: Slick and witty writing, lavish suits and costumes, interpersonal drama between main characters.
- Awards: Nominated for several People’s Choice and Critics’ Choice Awards.
- Where to Watch: Netflix
- Fun Fact: Meghan Markle left the show after Season 7 to marry Prince Harry. Her character also married on the show.
- Social Media: Facebook page has over 2 million followers. @Suits_USA was the main Twitter handle.
Plot: While running from a drug deal gone bad, brilliant young college-dropout Mike Ross slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after recognizing his raw talent and photographic memory. Mike and Harvey are a winning team. Although Mike is a genius, he still has a lot to learn about the law; and while Harvey might seem like an emotionless, cold-blooded shark, Mike's sympathy and concern for their cases and clients will help remind Harvey why he went into law in the first place. Mike's other allies in the office include the firm's best paralegal Rachel and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna. Proving to be an irrepressible duo and invaluable to the practice, Mike and Harvey must keep their secret from everyone including managing partner Jessica and Harvey's arch nemesis Louis, who seems intent on making Mike's life as difficult as possible.
Runtime: 44 min
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Awards: 1 win & 9 nominations
Writer: Aaron Korsh
Actors: Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Meghan Markle
Country: United States
Data provided by OMDB API